First, SEO is not something pretty much complicated. However, if you look up a book written on its tips will surely make you quite confused, but if you go in depth, you come across some basics helpful to lift up your traffic. Here, we are going to put spotlight over the practical and easy SEO tricks.
How Does SEO Work?
It is something that cannot ignore at any rate if you wish always be on the first page of search engine. It is quite essential to get space in “organic” listing in Search Engine Results pages. We all know that we get results in search engines like Yahoo, Google or Ask.com based on relevance. In this context, it is essential to go along with the algorithm to set by the search engine. It becomes easy to emerge on the first page of search engine if you matches the algorithm rules. There are many other factors responsible to come on the first on the page. Helps to bring the site on the first page of search engine as per the demand of searchers. It is different from paid search ads.
On-Page vs. Off-Page
You may have heard a lot about on-page and off page SEO. What does it mean by On-Page or Off-page? If they both are similar or quite different. Here, we are going to share about it. Actually, its revolves around modification for optimization results. Moreover, any kind of SEO you do outside of your website is called off-page SEO. To emerge at first page, you need to go along with the combination of on-page and off-page techniques. Well!!! They both kind of SEO activity are relevant to lift up the rank of page.
On-Page SEO Factors – In this section, we are going to share some of the best on-page factors.
• Quality Based Content – We all know that content is king. Content is considered King because it plays a wide role to keep the audience or readers engage with you. When people find that your content is good, they start sharing it, which helps to bring more traffic to your site. To make sharing easy, the particular page must hold share buttons. The more it shares, the more link buildings gets improved.
• Keyword Density – It cannot ignore, as it is a kind of simple way to detect how often a certain word or phrase you use in your content. If the keyword density crosses its limit, it leads to rejection by Google. Some people think that the term keyword indicates towards a lot of keyword stuffing but it is exactly not. Keyword Density refers to use the ideal amount of keywords in the content. Well!!! There are many misconceptions regarding keywords. For example, some says that writing naturally on the given topic without considering keyword density is enough. On the other hand, some says that stuffing content with many keywords is required to catch Google’s attention. However, there is nothing like this. Writing content naturally is good thing but you also need to pay attention towards keywords to make it proper and satisfied. However, you wrote a good content but without keywords, it becomes tough for Google to match your content with the searcher’s needs even then when your content seems ideal to the searcher’s needs. Therefore, keywords density is required but in a smart way.
• URL –Now, it turns to look at URL. It must not have only relevant keywords but also require hierarchy of the page. When you pay attention towards it, this gives search engines a good indication that what is all about the page.
• Heading And Captions – Search Engines notes various things like if you add keywords in heading and pictures or not. If you have added, all of them in that, it means the search engine will easily notice you. In this context, HI, H2 and H3 need to add in. H1 belongs to the main title of the page.
• File Name – Apart from content, heading and URL, add the ALT Tag and relevant keywords when you add video or pictures. Since, it helps to search engine know easily that about what this page is. An Alt Tag indicates towards alternative Text for picture to be used when the picture does not available.
Off-Page SEO Factors – Now, it is time to cover. Here, we are going to share about it.
• Back Links – They are called Back Links as they give back support to your website. They publish on other websites and refer you. It highlights that people are taking interest in your content.
• Social Signals – It is all about social media platforms like tweeter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc. Most web portals are using these platforms to stay connected with their customers since they work as signals to give hint to search engines that people are showing interest in your website.
• Social Media – It plays a crucial role to boost up web traffic and SEO. You need to understand which platform your readers are using and choose that to interact with them.
• Directories and review sites – Keep a close eye over the business directories like Yelp and Angie’s list. Keep reviewing these sites to spread the word about your business about to lure the more traffic.
How to Know if It’s Working –
This is the most asked question that how to know that efforts are working or not. And the answer is monitoring. Yes! You have to spare some time to pay over monitoring. You need to check out the website’s stats like the amount of traffic, bounce rate, page that people are viewing and so on. In which direction, your expert is going you need to keep various things in your mind. Google Analytics is another popular tool to come across the situation of SEO process. After getting grab over Google Analytics, It allows to go more in-depth of this tool. Briefly, it can be said that it is not tough but you just need to add some more efforts to check it.
Staying on Top of It All –
It is undeniable that the field of SEO techniques is not intact since it keeps changing time-to-time. Search engines roll out their Algorithm time-to-time and it has to change as per their rules.
If you are not able to do all this, then choosing Edtech would be right. Here, we have well-trained and quite professional team to serve you expected service. We know all about the techniques related to SEO.